We’ve reached the 2011 All-Star Break in Major League baseball (now one of only 2 sports not currently locked out), so here at Sports by the Numbers I will be working through each of the 30 MLB Teams with an eye toward what we’ve taken from the 1st half. The focus will not only be on today’s standings, but where the teams are going for the 2nd half and then in 2012 and beyond. Look for 3-4 teams per day.
Popular TagsAdrian Beltre AL AL East Alex Rodriguez AL West American League Baltimore Orioles Baseball Baseball Hall of Fame Billy Beane Blue Jays Boston Red Sox Brandon Belt Buster Posey CC Sabathia Cooperstown Daric Barton Dayton Moore Derek Jeter Earned run average Elvis Andrus Evan Longoria fantasy baseball Giancarlo Stanton HOF Houston Astros Hunter Pence Ian Kinsler Juan Uribe Jurickson Profar Kansas City Royals KC Royals Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Los Angeles Dodgers LWTS Major League Baseball Mariano Rivera Mariners Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Miguel Cabrera Miguel Tejada Mike Trout Minnesota Twins MLB MLB Trade Deadline National League NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship New York Yankees Nick Swisher NL West NY Yankees Oakland A's Oakland Athletics Orioles ottoneu Pablo Sandoval Paul Konerko Rangers Robinson Cano Royals Sabermetrics Seattle Mariners SF Giants Sports St. Louis Cardinals Texas Rangers Toronto Blue Jays Ultimate Zone Rating UZR WAR wOBA Yankee Yankees Yu Darvish
- @Ottoneu and Replacement Level Starting Pitchers
- Shouldn’t the Rays Just Let Yunel Escobar Go?
- Rockies 2015 — What to Do with Brett Anderson
- Cubs, A’s, Addison Russell and Billy Beane
- Why I’m Not Buying the Albert Pujols Resurgence
- @Ottoneu Standings – Tools for Looking Deeper
- What do we expect from Brandon Crawford in 2014?
- A Brief Follow-up on Elite RP and @Ottoneu LWTS
- @Ottoneu Trade Value (2014)
- @Ottoneu Arbitration Results